At Insider Intelligence, we value flexibility and understand everyones situation is different. For that reason, we are open to hiring either fully remote or in office employees.
Will hire remote in NY, MA, MD, CA, IL, CT, NJ, PA, WA, TX
Insider Intelligence is hiring an Account Executive to join our corporate new business sales team. At Insider Intelligence, our research empowers our clients with the data, insights, and analysis to make grounded decisions in a digital world. You will be joining a team that prides itself on learning, having fun, winning, teamwork, continuous improvement and achieving results.
Account Executives are responsible for strategically working an assigned territory to identify, engage and win new clients in order to position and sell Insider Intelligence’s syndicated, subscription-based research offering. Your territory will be composed of the world’s largest consumer brands, technology companies and media organizations. Account Executives engage with mid to senior-level executives to diagnose needs and connect the dots between those needs and the research, data, and forecasts we produce. The ultimate goal is to bring on as many new clients as possible and to achieve your annual bookings target. You will report to a Director of New Business and work closely with your peers and SDRs to achieve your goals.
The ideal candidate is
- A results-driven and tenacious go-getter who’s excited by new challenges and stays positive in the face of adversity. You expect yourself to exceed your goals and know how to make it happen.
- A strategic problem solver and negotiator who understands prospective clients’ needs and always figures out a way to bring them on board as a new client. You think creatively to relieve pain points and circumvent obstacles to hit goals.
- A confident communicator who understands how to effectively tailor messaging and articulate value, be it in person, on the phone, through video or over email. You have an affinity for navigating strategic, consultative conversations and can hold your ground with leading business professionals.
- Growth-oriented and has a contagious positive attitude and a high level of energy. You set the pace for your team with your level of energy and engagement and inspire others to follow suit.
- Successfully achieve your quarterly and annual bookings quota
- Research potential accounts and ideal buyers in your territory and actively engage them with multi-channel prospecting activity in order to ensure consistent pipeline quality, quantity, and velocity
- Leverage our sales process and consultative selling methodology to continually qualify opportunities, progress them through your pipeline and ultimately win them
- Anticipate and address customer objections, seeking to resolve concerns and drive win/win outcomes
- Track all activity in Salesforce; consistently keep contact and opportunity records up to date to deliver predictable forecasting to the sales leadership team
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful quota achievement in a new business sales position
- Experience selling subscription-based research or SaaS solutions is highly desirable given the nature of our products and services
- B2B full-cycle sales experience, selling to business leaders in the marketing, advertising, financial services, CPG, and technology landscapes is highly desirable
- Proven success achieving/overachieving pipeline and bookings goals and metrics equivalent to ours
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply online and tell us why you’re a great addition to our team.
Please note that for all positions at Insider Intelligence, there is an exercise component specific to the role to reduce selection bias in our recruiting process and test how you apply knowledge.
About Insider Intelligence:
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. have joined forces to become Insider Intelligence, the world’s leading research company focused on digital transformation. Insider Intelligence hires people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, ecommerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
At Insider Intelligence, we pride ourselves on an inclusive work environment and continuously strive for diversity of thought, identity and experience while encouraging growth and providing support to team members throughout the organization. Insider Intelligence is committed to corporate transparency through weekly business updates and an always-open line of communication. We have an employee resource group (ERG), panels, fireside chats, trainings, social activities, and other activities open to all employees.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!