- The intern will work on a variety of projects devoted to our core mission: Helping our global clients expand their tech/SaaS products overseas.
- Interns will interact directly with our clients including Indian, Singapore, and Chinese CEOs on video conferencing calls and help advise them on the best ways to grow their business cross-border.
- Interns will become familiar with tech tools like Slack, Hubspot, automation, data analytics, email automation, and nurture campaigns to increase ROI.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with an enthusiasm for the tech industries in emerging markets and the ability to speak another language are a big plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and trustworthiness
- Eagerness to learn and desire for professional growth
- Empathy for and understanding of different cultures
- Ability to serve as a bridge between different countries
- Professionalism and poise when presenting to clients
Internship Dates and Deadlines
- Summer Internship (June 1 to August 15): Minimum 30 hour per week contribution. Application Deadline: May 1.
- Remote (Just make sure you have a good internet connection for client Zoom calls)
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!