This role is open to multiple locations- San Francisco, New York, Chicago or Minneapolis.
We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, weve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crains New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America team as an Art Director.
As an Art Director at Hotwire you will work closely with our creative, strategy, and communications consultant teams to ideate and execute design deliverables for a wide range of internal and client projects. Reporting to our Associate Creative Director and North American creative lead, you are part graphic designer, part conceptual thinker, and part storyteller with 5-8years of experience working at an agency or in-house setting.
- Work with senior team members to bring conceptual ideas to life via design solutions that align to strategy
- Execute high-quality visual designs for deliverables ranging: digital campaigns, microsites, landing pages, social media, client and internal presentations, motion graphics, and more
- Manage own projects to completion as well as lead/coach more junior team members
- Communicate effectively in a fast-paced cross-functional team, ensuring briefs are understood, work delivers to expectations, and deadlines are met
- Present design and visual work internally and to clients with poise and confidence
- Partner with marketing and business development teams to ensure external communications are designed to best represent the Hotwire brand
- Champion the Hotwire brand and ensure teams are appropriately using templates
- Support senior staff in educating teams on impact of creative process
- Ability to delegate up and down as needed
- Attend client and internal team meetings
- A solid portfolio of real-world work ranging from digital, brand and motion graphics work
- 5-8 years of experience in an agency or in-house setting (communications/PR agency experience a plus)
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong mastery of design principles (layout, typography, color theory, etc.)
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with both B2B and B2C brands
- Ability to interpret brand guidelines to produce fresh and original deliverables
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with others
- Work under tight deadlines and do what it takes to get the job done
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Able to receive and implement feedback and shift directions quickly when needed
- No ego willingness to roll up sleeves and get any task done
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding that life doesnt always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp an annual all company trip with the global team
- Wellness allowance, internet and phone reimbursement and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Strong learning and development program
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after every 4 years at Hotwire
- A connected, courageous, ambitious and friendly team
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we’d love to talk to you about what’s possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.
Hotwire is a global communications consultancy that helps businesses better engage and connect with their customers. From Sydney to San Francisco, we operate with a borderless mind-set across 12 wholly owned locations covering the US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Australia, together with a partner network spanning 29 cities around the world. 2020 PRovoke Global Technology Agency of the Year 2020 Sunday Times 100 Best Places to Work 2019 PR Week Best Places to Work 2018, 2019 Crains NY Best Places to Work2018, 2019 PR News Best Places to Work 2019 PR Employer of the Year, Australia 2019 Holmes Report Best Agencies to Work For, North America 2018 Pathfinders Media Employer of the Year 2018 PRCA DARE Large Consultancy of the Year 2017 PR Moment Integrated Agency of the Year 2016 Bulldog Reporter Mid-Size Agency of the Year & Technology Agency of the Year
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!