- Job Title: Associate, Consulting Services, Healthcare Vertical
- Preferred Location: Remote, USA
- Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
As an associate, you will work closely with the client and your internal team to translate strategic questions and objectives into tangible Quid methodology, executing the analysis and delivering customized reports that showcase our insights. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to think creatively about data and a desire to work collaboratively to solve problems. This is a Remote position, so the candidate will have the flexibility to work from where they live and should be comfortable learning and contributing in a remote environment.
Enterprise Associates have a wide range of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Become an expert in Quids proprietary platform in order to effectively harness the technology to analyze large unstructured datasets
- Use Quid, Excel, and other tools to execute meaningful, accurate analysis
- Create client-ready deliverables that showcase data and findings
- Synthesize data to develop actionable insights and recommendations for our clients
- Communicate with clients to align on best methodology to accomplish their business objectives
- Collaborate with clients throughout the project cycle to ensure final satisfaction with the process and the final deliverable
- Think creatively about data sources and methodologies that could provide client value
- Liaise with internal Quid teams to share learnings, find answers, and continue contributing to the evolution of the product
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in consulting, market research, or similar data analytics and insights role
- Background in healthcare, life sciences, and/or SaaS a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- A mix of quantitative and qualitative strengths; you should excel at storytelling with data
- Highly analytical and process driven
- Desire to develop a deep knowledge of and contribute to an evolving AI platform
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with tools such as Salesforce or Looker a plus
Please note before submitting your application: As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Quid may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or onsite interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process with whom we identify a potential fit.
About NetBase Quid
NetBase Quid is the next generation consumer and market intelligence platform, delivering contextual insights to reveal business trends, connect with consumers, and understand the story behind competitors and the market. The platform uses advanced artificial intelligence to process billions of indexed resources across all forms of structured and unstructured data, empowering our brand, agency and consulting services customers to make smart, data driven decisions accurately, quickly and efficiently.
NetBase Quid is a trusted partner of American Airlines, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, T-Mobile, United Airlines, YUM! Brands, Walmart, Hyundai, Wunderman Thompson, Microsoft, BCG and The New York Times. For more information visithttps://netbasequid.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Quid is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.