Website Assure Professional
We perform SOC, ISO, HIPAA and HITRUST audits.
Assure Professional, LLC is a professional Certified Public Accounting firm dedicated to a positive client experience utilizing innovative processes to deliver audit and compliance services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an IT auditor. As a member of our team, you will gain experience in several phases of the audit process, from planning to reporting. You will help develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients, assess clients’ satisfaction, demonstrate proficiency with auditing concepts, and apply them to ongoing jobs. A successful IT Auditor will effectively communicate with the client and internal management.
An IT Auditor will be responsible for the preparation of third-party attestation reports, including Service Organization Control (SOC) 1, SOC 2, ISO27001 and HITRUST. Audits will apply most areas of the governing standard as necessary while documenting, validating, testing and assessing various control systems.
- Assess and evaluate IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks across multiple industries.
- Assist in all aspects of audits, including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, draft report review, and follow-up.
- Provide applicable guidance and compliance initiatives to clients on assurance-related engagements such as Service and Organization Control (SOC), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), ISO27001 and/or Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- Audit and design test procedures for IT controls across a range of areas/technologies (e.g., IT General Controls, application controls, system implementations, cybersecurity, privacy, database management systems, operating systems, ERPs).
- Document audit workpapers, results, and reports with minimal intervention from management.
Complete assignments in an efficient manner while ensuring high quality is maintained.
Perform audit work in accordance with firm methodologies and professional standards.
- Manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, remote team environment.
- Demonstrate and maintain technical competency in audit, compliance, and security areas.
Continue to learn from daily job experience and the study of audit standards, procedures, tools, and techniques.
- Research and recommend process, security, technology, operations, and compliance enhancements.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other relevant field is required
- Completion or actively pursuing completion of CISA, CISM, or CISSP or other relevant certifications preferred
- Three (3) years of prior experience performing SOC 1 / SOC 2, HITRUST, or ISO 27001 assessments is required
- Understanding and experience planning and coordinating the stages to perform an internal audit or third-party attestation engagement
- Knowledge of IT risks and controls, concepts, audit methodology, practices, and procedures.
Awareness of prevailing IT risk management and cybersecurity risk management standards (COBIT, NIST CSF, ISO, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience assessing core IT infrastructure platforms (OS/400, Windows, UNIX, Oracle, SQL) and/or IT infrastructure / network components (domain controllers, firewalls, routers, IDS/IPS, etc.).
- Understanding of cloud platforms, Azure and AWS and corresponding technologies is a plus.
Excellent project management, time management, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in individual (remote) and team settings with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated with ability to complete assignments within time constraints and budgets.
Professional interpersonal skills with a dedication to superior client service.
- Has legal status to work in the United States
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 35%
- Expected work hours: M-F, 40-hour week
- Paid time off and 401k available
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!