Our mission is to fix hiring, making it fundamentally more equitable, effective, collaborative, and human. We’re doing this by building the first intelligent platform for the most important part of the hiring process: interviews and decisions. Our innovative approach has been covered in Inc. Magazine and Quartz, we’re backed by the investors behind Figma, Dropbox and Slack, and advised by thought-leaders including renowned organizational psychologist and NYT bestselling author Adam Grant.
We have a big vision and mission and we need a talented, diverse team to make them a reality. You’ll be working directly with the CRO and will play a critical role in scaling our business.
What you’ll deliver
– Fast, predictable revenue growth
– Career-changing opportunities for the members of your team
Teams you’ll build & lead
– Sales Ops
What you’ll do
– Embody & reinforce our sales culture
– Build the team
– Operationalize how we sell
– Evangelize BrightHire
You’ll partner closely with
– Marketing, to capitalize on top of funnel
– Customer Success, to deliver a beautiful client experience
– Product, to represent the voice of the market
You’ll thrive in the role if this sounds like you
– Passion for the problem – you want to spend the next chapter of your career transforming how people hire
– Sharp – can think quickly and incisively; who can organize experiments and know whether they’re working
– Disciplined – can set a goal and can scale up the operational rigor to confidently hit it
– Excited about the early stage – knows what it feels like to actually build, has the agility & resilience to be successful
– Sales excellence – knows what world class selling looks like and can coach a team up to that standard
– Culture champion – the kind of leader your team will run through walls with
– Teammate – has a track record of working cross-functionally to get stuff done
This position offers competitive and uncapped earnings potential, meaningful equity, paid health coverage, and a budget to set up your ideal work environment (whether in NYC or remote).
More about us:
• We’re very collaborative, we’re always brainstorming ideas about product, strategy, etc.
• We use our product daily in our own hiring, which is rewarding and gives us product empathy!
• We try to make sure everyone stays connected to users and clients, joining sales and client meetings, talking to end users, etc.
• Everyone is self-motivated, autonomous, and seeks ways we can continuously improve as a company
• We’re generous, self-deprecating, look for reasons to laugh, and enjoy sharing our ideas for band names, posting photos from our walks, and reminiscing about previous travel…
• Meaningful equity
• Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage
• Generous budget for your ideal work environment
• Unlimited PTO, with a minimum # of days everyone must take 🙂
• Annual learning stipend for courses, conferences, etc.
• Monthly snack pantry delivered to your door
Our goal is to ensure that BrightHire upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we’d love to learn about what you can add to our team.
*Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!