Posted on October 27, 2020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with management.
– Work together to scope open positions and determine what a successful candidate will look like for their team.
– Be proactive in identifying candidates utilizing multiple strategies (online databases, social media, Boolean search, complex internet search, etc.).
– Think long-term and continually grow a pipeline of qualified candidates.
– Share great candidates with other team members or continue to stay in touch regarding future opportunities with our growing and expanding business.
– Network to develop and maintain strong working relationships with community organizations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success.
– Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting, ensuring both the candidate and hiring team are satisfied customers.
– Utilize social media to attract ”passive” candidates for consideration.
– Complete daily and weekly reports.
– Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience.
– May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
– Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
– General application of concepts & principles.
– Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
– Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
– Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
– Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Subscribe to get Incluzion updates