Website Chadwick Martin Bailey
Chadwick Martin Bailey (CMB) is a custom market research firm.
The Product Development & Innovation Director ensures that CMB remains on the forefront of product and service offerings in the market research and insights community. Offerings must maintain relevancy and competitively serve the evolving needs of our F500 clients and prospects. This person will work across all functional teams at CMB to leverage and enhance the services and products currently available, as well as develop new approaches that leverage the latest in advanced analytics, consumer psychology, AI, data integration, automation, and natural language processing (NLP).
The Director will meet with clients, prospects, and industry leaders to determine unmet needs, relevant trends and pricing/service models that respond to continuously evolving market conditions. The person will work collaboratively with the Account Executive, Business Development, Marketing, and Client Services teams. This position reports to the CEO.
Chadwick Martin Bailey (CMB) is a full-service custom market research and strategy firm, helping the world’s leading brands engage, innovate, and grow. We leverage the best of advanced analytics, consumer psychology and market strategy to tackle game-changing initiatives for our clients like uncovering new markets and segmenting high value customers, understanding the core strengths and weaknesses of their brand, and identifying/testing new products and services. As a Top 50 Market Research firm, we’re known for our relentless business decision focus, creativity, deeply consultative approach, and rock-solid execution.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Establish the direction of the function in alignment with CMB’s long-term strategic goals and market opportunities
- Spearhead strategic company initiatives and serve as primary strategy advisor to the industry sector leaders and leadership team, including the identification new, and enhancement of existing, products and approaches
- Serve as a thought-leader and Voice of CMB both externally (e.g., blogs, articles, conference presentations) and internally (e.g., leading relevant training sessions, partnering with AEs on proposal solutions, acting as a go-to resource on relevant client engagements)
- Develop and further relationships with key internal stakeholders, including sales, account executives, client services, and other senior leaders, to drive product development and innovation
- Partner with account executives to keep up to date with client needs, market trends, and future product and service threats and opportunities
- Work closely with CMB’s Advanced Analytics team to stay abreast of leading-edge methodologies, analytical techniques, measurement, design standards, and their practical applications
- Keep a pulse on the future of market research to anticipate demand for new capabilities by attending conferences and educational programs, seeking input from internal SMES, clients, prospects, and other industry thought leaders
- Develop competitive pricing model and packaging options for packaged solutions and services
- Source ideas and inspiration from internal SMEs, clients, competitive intelligence, and through trendspotting to identify new products or product enhancements for existing or new business units
- Partner with the CEO to establish and meet quarterly balanced scorecard goals (e.g., sales, client satisfaction, client/product/project profitability, team efficiency)
- Maximize the value, utilization, sales, and profitability of CMB’s current service offerings and packaged solutions
- Collaborate with marketing department to promote CMB capabilities, packaged solutions, and services through the use of the CMB website, social media accounts, and other promotional material
- Lead and actively participate in cross-company and other initiatives, as needed
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in marketing research, marketing consulting, product development, innovation, technology solutions, or related field
- Proven product development success in a professional services firm or data-driven client organization, preferably in a marketing related function or business
- Advanced degree in marketing, market research, social psychology, mathematics, behavioral economics, or technology
- Exceptional leadership, management, and mentoring skills
- Excellent at establishing and managing relationships with clients, vendors, and co-workers
- Excellent at managing multiple projects, establishing priorities, and time management
- Collaborative approach when working with fellow colleagues and clients
- Experience in leading teams and/or training on research techniques/best practices
- Experience delegating to, managing, and influencing teams and individuals
- Proven track record managing to milestones, deliverables, and budgets
- Excellent at managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Able to see the big picture while also operating with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
– No agency assistance required –
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!