As engineers, we want to solve the hardest problems, and apply our creativity to design beautiful software. It’s tedious to build and maintain tooltips, or banners, so we built Chameleon to let the product people handle that independently, while letting engineers focus on the core value proposition a product provides.
We are looking for a Frontend engineer who thrives in a remote startup environment, is passionate about building great software, and enjoys a wide variety of problems.
Why we want to hire this role now
Chameleon exists as a layer between our customers’ web applications and their users. This means that the software we build is for our thousands of customers and millions of their end-users.
As we gain more customers, they require our software to handle more and growing use cases. The way web applications are built is changing rapidly; UX patterns are getting smarter; organizations are embracing the product-led movement.
You will be a key member of our engineering team, and enable us to improve our product velocity.
What you will do specifically
You’ll be working on our React web-app, our Chrome Extension in a modern tech stack.Key activities we expect you to be doing include:
- Work on our customer dashboard building new UI/UX
- Create, build and maintain reusable React components
- Write testable well documented code
- Make customer experience with Chameleon memorable and lovable
- Support keeping our platform secure and reliable
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 1+ years working as a front-end / web developer
- 2+ years of startup experience in a full-time remote work experience
- Fluency with React / JS / HTML / CSS
- Comfort and experience working with testing suites (Cypress, Jest)
- Independent and self-motivated mindset; proactive in finding solutions while able to structure your own work with minimal management
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
This could be the start of a wonderful relationship between you and Chameleon – so it’s critical for us to give you a clear picture of our company, team, culture, expectations etc…. You can read more about that in our full listing here.
We believe individuals are so much more than their labels, and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ethnicities, ages, educational backgrounds, sexual orientations etc.) as we strive to build a diverse team. If you’re unsure, just apply!
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!