If you are a high-energy manager who enjoys enabling channel partners to drive sales growth and would like to positively impact the lives of millions via better healthcare, we want to talk with you!
About This Opportunity
nVoq is seeking qualified candidates for a Channel Enablement Manager (CEM) position, focused on the Healthcare vertical. The CEM is a new position intended to accelerate sales performance, increase market share for the nVoq platform, and make work easier for clinicians.
Founded in 2000, nVoq is Headquartered in Boulder, CO and offers the energy and excitement of a high growth entrepreneurial environment coupled with seasoned business leadership and mature business practices. nVoq’s leadership team has over 150 collective years of experience in companies like Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, and Starbucks. Company Founder and CEO, Charles Corfield, has a strong track record of entrepreneurial success and is dedicated to building a great place to work where people from all backgrounds are valued, trusted, enabled, and supported in their roles and their careers.
While we all work hard at nVoq, we also value quality time outside of the office and employee wellness. We support our employees taking the time they need to refresh their bodies, minds, and spirits. You’ll find many of your co-workers share interests in racing, biking, skiing, hiking, art, yoga, reading, and other pursuits. In addition, you will find nVoq is a “blame-free environment.” Mistakes get made; it’s a part of the innovation process. We do, we learn, we grow…together.
nVoq offers a highly scalable voice recognition platform with automations support that speeds up workflow for improved productivity, efficiency and quality of service. nVoq’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform minimizes time spent at the keyboard by using speech to capture dictation or to automate workflow.
The nVoq platform enables ISVs to incorporate speech to text capabilities via API into their own products, which is the desired engagement scenario; some ISVs may initially resell nVoq’s client solutions designed for both desktop and mobile users, which work seamlessly as an overlay to any application without the need for integration. The nVoq platform is also both HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant, and securely converts speech into text within seconds with the highest level of accuracy.
About This Role
To help support our growth strategy, the CEM serves as a key conduit between sales strategy and sales enablement for assigned partners and/or customers. They collaborate regularly with nVoq and customer Sales leadership to strategize overall objectives supporting sales performance, develop specific approaches by partner, and identify core value propositions/themes/messages to be reinforced in individual marketing campaigns.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the CEM works closely with counterparts in partner organizations to plan and execute marketing campaigns for the “better together” solution enabled by the nVoq platform. They actively participate and collaborate with the nVoq marketing team to create relevant copy for press releases, social media, and targeted sales collateral.
About Your Opportunities (ie. “You will…”)
- Strategize, plan, and execute sales campaigns in collaboration with nVoq’s major channel partners
- Contribute to overall nVoq sales and partner growth strategy, sales objectives, and approaches
- Develop sales enablement campaign plans for and with nVoq channel partners
- Work with nVoq colleagues to develop value propositions by audience with supporting messaging
- Oversee partner campaign administration and execution
- Coordinate, and create deliverables with nVoq marketing team
- Analyze campaign effectiveness results and report to executive management
- Create and manage partner marketing budget in conjunction with overall marketing budget
- Attend partner user conferences and participate in other relevant industry events/webinars*
* as allowed and in consideration of employee safety and recommendations for travel
About Your Abilities (Required) (ie. “You can…”)
- Serve as primary ISV interface to enable successful partnerships
- Drive partner co-marketing efforts to increase “sell-thru” sales
- Translate partner co-marketing strategy into clear marketing requirements
- Train ISV partner sales teams to execute on sales goals
- Measure co-marketing efforts to meet/exceed sales objectives
- Plan and execute deliverables in a heavily matrixed environment
- Display outstanding oral and written English communication skills
- Develop targeted value propositions and content within a “better together” marketing campaign
- Create social-media communications including blogs, LinkedIn, and other industry outlets
- Communicate the benefits of the nVoq platform to developer organizations
- Manage multiple programs concurrently, on budget and on schedule
- Work in a virtual environment and geographically disbursed US team
About What Could Set You Apart (Not Required)
- Healthcare ISV industry experience
- Post-Acute Care focus
- Degree or advanced certificate
About Your Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Group medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Remote working
- Tuition reimbursement
Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to apply using the LinkedIn portal. NOT SEEKING CONTRACTORS OR OUTSIDE FIRMS.