Digital Marketing Manager
MyUS.com is looking for a talented, passionate marketing expert to lead and implement key strategies in paid, earned and owned media. The Digital Marketing Manager will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment and have the desire to quickly expand international digital marketing tactics. They will partner with our Marketing Director, fellow Marketing Managers, Designer, Digital Marketing Specialists and others to develop campaigns and content across multiple marketing channels. They must be able and eager to manage multiple responsibilities.
This individual will contribute to improving our current global footprint from a tactical and strategic level and support various digital marketing channels. They’ll promote our B2C and B2B shopping and shipping services, apps, browser extensions, and website, as well as US, China and UK e-commerce products, through numerous marketing channels. Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with the team to analyze and optimize our existing Paid Media campaigns (search, display, shopping, social, app store)
- Drive Paid Media campaign strategy for new products in new markets from ideation, to launch and optimization
- Identify and grow new strategic market campaigns for our global campaigns based on data-driven trends and market research
- Create ad and email copy and creatives, landing pages, press releases, and website copy to achieve marketing goals
- Work with the team to expand and develop our extensive CRM program for new products and regions
- Improve member “activation” by developing campaigns and initiatives that drive more shipments
- Strategize and implement innovative app marketing campaigns, including push notifications, app store optimization, in-app notifications, and both earned and owned marketing campaigns
- Work with our SEO agency to increase rankings and traffic across our core site and subdomains
- Analyze data across multiple channels and develop insights against key KPIs for channel owners
- Other duties as assigned by management
The Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the marketing team, helping execute strategy and report on campaign results while innovating on some of the key elements behind success with world-class digital marketers who are experts in their fields.
The Digital Marketing Manager Will:
- Work with a fast-paced, established, global company
- Learn global marketing tactics across multi-channel initiatives
- Gain retail and cross-border e-commerce experience
- Gain quantifiable training and experience in earned, paid and owned media channels
- Run cutting-edge marketing campaigns that have a direct impact on the business’ bottom line
- Earn opportunity for advancement
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 4-6 years previous work experience in digital marketing; running Earned, Owned and Paid media campaigns
- Strong understanding of, and interest in, current digital marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Direct experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Apple Search Ads and Facebook Ads
- Direct experience with a CRM/email marketing platform, such as Hubspot, Marketing Cloud, Leanplum
- Ability to work with, analyze and present data (Google Analytics, Tableau, Appsflyer, Firebase or Google Optimize a plus), and a proven track record of using this to track KPIs for successful, performance-based marketing
- Experience writing long-form and short-form copy for e-commerce sites or other media channels
- Experience in growing international marketing strategies, and ability to adjust strategy based on regional needs
- App store optimization, senior SEO development, and customer retention experience is a plus.
- Be comfortable taking initiative to find and solve problems, and take the lead on projects
- Be eager to learn and grow, be hungry to succeed
This position reports to our Marketing Leadership team within the Chicago Loop area. Due to Covid-19, this position is currently remote. Relocation is not offered. Only candidates residing within the states of Florida or Illinois will be considered. This remote position will require you to independently have access to high speed internet as well as a distraction free workspace within your home.
MyUS was originally conceived as a means for expatriates to receive U.S. catalogs and mail overseas. This simple idea flourished, and quickly grew into a pioneering global company that opened US retail channels to international shoppers.
For 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping experience and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine’s5000 fastest-growing private companiessix times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $260 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and our Marketing team located within downtown Chicago.
To apply for this job please visit myus.hirecentric.com.