WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the worlds most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to make what matters for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
Digital Project Coordinator
Could this be you?
Within the larger GTB team lives the Owned team focusing on website, CRM and in-app messaging. This entails a number of digital projects requiring a highly organized Project Coordinator eager to assist the team. You are passionate about being part of a team that delivers to consumers the best content experience within websites and CRM. You are eager to share (and strengthen) your attention to detail and organized nature by working with internal teams in order to help deliver on these experiences.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team, onsite, offsite and some out of the country
- Triage issues and ongoing site maintenance tasks via ticketing system (JIRA, UHUB)
- Ensure guidelines, style guides and best practices are followed consistently within the site identity and CRM channels
- Determine next steps to best complete a task with little guidance
- Prioritize tasks to be completed based on requirements from the various project managers on the team
- Attend internal and client facing status meetings, contribute to/maintain status documents and take notes for the team
- Worked with multidisciplinary teams delivering consumer-facing website and CRM content
- 1+ years marketing and/or agency experience (e.g. completed internship)
- Strong organizational skills enabling you to manage multiple tasks at once with various team members
- Initiative to follow through to the end projects you have been assigned and connect with various team members to understand tasks you can assist with
- The capability to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently, depending on the ask
- An aptitude to learn new tasks, systems and processes quickly in order to be an active support for the team early on
- An insatiable curiously about industry, consumer and technology trends
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by local, state, or federal law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.