Compensation: 2.5% equity (Class B Non-Voting Shares)
Work Schedule: 15-30/week to start with expectations to be FullTime in Jan. 2020.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and knowledgeable Director of Marketing to join our team ASAP. In this position, you will report directly to the CEO and collaborate closely with our founder, marketing and development team to produce great content and help build the foundation for key initiatives critical to the success of the company.
As the Director of Marketing, you will set the vision for and execute on a strategy that focuses on B2B and B2C customer acquisition and retention to help us reach our revenue goals. You will also build out and lead a lean and highly productive marketing team to assist you in execution as we scale. Specific duties can be broken down into two groups and will include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the overall strategy and execution of marketing for the company
- Grow an amazing and faced paced marketing team
- Design marketing funnel from lead generation to deal close.
- Design and schedule all social media content using automation and scheduling tools
- Partner with clients as a consultant to various diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Monitor all digital asset and website traffic using tools like Google Analytics.
- Develop email campaigns for current users and prospects for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Design landing pages for inbound marketing and lead generation
- Brand Control
About Jump Recruits.
JUMP Recruits, a technology startup focused on providing career opportunities for diverse professionals and consulting services for medium to large corporate organizations. Jump Recruits has clients in many segments from technology to healthcare to financial services.
Want to Learn More? Let’s Talk! (Serious Inquiries Only)