Who We are
CNote is an award-winning impact investing platform on a mission to close the wealth gap in the United States. We do this by driving new investments into underserved communities, including communities of color, women, and underserved segments often ignored by traditional finance.
Y-Combinator startup and winner of SXSW Fintech Innovation of the Year, CNote’s mission is to build a more inclusive economy through financial innovation.
What You’ll Do
- Own and drive the product roadmap, taking input from customers, engineers, and other executives
- Manage a growing engineering team, helping them to meet or exceed goals
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Strike a good balance between building new functionality and managing tech debt
- Experience in finance / fintech
- Experience managing a distributed team
- Experience driving product decisions and/or product management
- Can empower and enable engineers to demonstrate full ownership of customer problems
- Open to getting your hands dirty with code, vendors, and whatever the path may bring
Nice to Haves:
- Background in regulated technology (e.g.: PCI/DSS, HIPAA, etc)
- Worked with financial data and enterprise integrations
- Comfort engaging with a wide breadth of skills, including engineering, product management, design, QA, and security
Remote applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply.
CNote is headquartered in Oakland, CA.
CNote does not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, disability, religion, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, military and veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation. We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team, and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Parental leave
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday