Our mission is to protect life.
Were out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company’s inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we’re going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. Well put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won’t stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.Location: Remote Opportunity in the United StatesYour Impact
Its a big mission, but its one well pursue relentlessly every single day.
AXON is seeking a high-energy, experienced a Sales Engineering Manager role supporting our US Public Sector team. The core responsibilities include collaborating with Sales Leadership to develop strategies and tactics for delivering results in driving growth in our territories; challenging the team to grow their knowledge, skills, and careers, taking them to new heights; working to analyze markets, results, data, and metrics to constantly evaluate and make necessary changes to keep us ahead of the market; and providing technical acuity and business savvy insights to our key stakeholders to aid in their decision making.Your Day to Day
- We seek someone with a Servant Leadership mentality, an empowering leadership style critical for our organization, passionate about exciting and developing team members to strive for more in support of career goals. Establish collaborative relationships built on trust and dedication; developing those relationships at multiple levels within the business and customer accounts will help you get ahead. Remaining abreast of directional shifts in the industry, new solutions, and the competitive landscape is quintessential to drive the organization forward. Some other tools of the trade include
- Communicating a clear vision and strategy that encourages and empowers the team to execute at a high level, guiding the team through all change and challenges.
- Ability to get things done without direct line authority; able to exercise personal influence and unify disparate points of view
- Build the capabilities needed to deliver the team’s short and long-term goals, including identification and development of a strong pipeline of the best talent from both internal and external pools
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, including experienced executive communication and presentation skills.
- Drive account and resource planning for the region.
- Optimize SE processes, tools and culture.
- Serve on Leadership Team, creating alignment, orchestrating and organizing team initiatives, developing cross-team processes, and establishing standards.
- Build revenue-producing opportunities around existing and emerging technology.
- Get results.
- Able and willing to travel up to 75%
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Engineering or Computer Science
- Proven experience in sales, leading technical teams, and a background in technology will help set you apart from the rest.
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
- 7 -10+ years related technical sales experience
- 2-5 years management experience or demonstrable leadership of technical teams.
Compensation and Benefits
- Masters degree or MBA
- Background in Networking and Enterprise Software
- Knowledge of security, ipsec, infosec, hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies
- Must have basic knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and storage devices
- Has successfully worked with and/or in a dispersed work force environment
- Experience with CRM technology and operational tracking withSalesforce.com
- Supporting them to build and maintain critical cross-functional relationships, build technical pipeline and to propel sales activities, including proposals, business case creation, presentations, technical demos, proof of concept, pre-sales technical qualification and pre-sales support and configuration.
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.