Fully Remote Position. Only candidates with E-commerce and/or 1+ years of experience working at a digital agency will be considered for this role.
Avex is a New York City based creative and e-commerce development agency. As NYC’s premier Shopify Plus agency, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Hugo Boss, Undefeated, Marchesa, O’neill, Reem Acra, 88Rising, Badgley Mischka and many others.
We’re a small, but growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team. We believe that our work should not only produce amazing results for our clients, but that it should also be fun and rewarding. Avex believes in a strong work-life balance, not just churning out projects.
Ok, we’ll stop bragging…Let’s talk about you!
About this role:The e-commerce project manager will be responsible for the implementation of e-commerce strategies, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will work directly with our clients, as well as our design, development and production team to oversee the successful launch of Shopify Plus websites for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands.
- Ensure that e-commerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget and exceed our clients expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Work alongside Account Manager, Director of Operations & CEO to create project briefs and strategies.
- Conduct research and collect data about our clients and their industry.
- Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to designers, producers, contractors, partners and developers.
- Review deliverables with internal team and present to clients.
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed.
- Attend client meetings and phone calls to completely understand their needs.
- Request assets from clients or other parties.
- Collaborate with and coordinate with in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- At least 1+ years agency, e-commerce or project management experience.
- Shopify knowledge a MUST.
- Know how to talk the talk with designers and developers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project Planning & Task Management
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
- Proficient in Google Apps such as Docs & Sheets
- Experience with Trello, Basecamp, Slack or other project management software.
- Good sense of design.
Huge plus if you have:
- WordPress Experience
- Contentful or Headless Experience
- Knowledge of web development
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited PTO and sick days (dependent on performance)
- Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners (Remote / In-person TBD)
- Atena Healthcare
- CitiBike Membership
- Perks and discounts
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. Wed love to talk!
Were an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!