Website EMILY's List
EMILY’s List the nation’s largest resource for women in politics
Digital Advertising Manager
Reports to: VP of Digital (initially)
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
FLSA Status: Exempt
Union Position: Yes
EMILY’s List, the nation’s largest resource for women in politics, is searching for a Digital Advertising Manager to join our Digital team. The Digital Advertising Manager will manage the digital acquisition program for EMILY’s List, bringing in new online donors and supporters to the EMILY’s List community.
At EMILY’s List, you’ll be part of a dynamic team committed to electing Democratic prochoice women up and down the ballot. Read on for more details about the job and about EMILY’s List.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead our digital acquisition program from strategy to execution, including developing advertising concepts, identifying appropriate vendors, writing copy, requesting graphics and placing buys;
- Write engaging copy and develop creative concepts for advertising across a variety of platforms, especially Google and Bing search, Facebook and other relevant social media sites, and petitions and sponsored email sends;
- Maintain relationships with ad tech partners, inventory suppliers, and data providers;
- Report on advertising performance metrics across platforms to assess campaign performance, inventory value, and opportunities for improvement;
- Create and manage internal documentation and processes for our digital advertising program, including tracking invoices;
- Collaborate with web developer to implement tracking pixels, cookies, and other relevant technologies on the EMILY’s List website;
- Other projects as assigned.
- Evening and weekend work expected on an as-needed basis, especially during key fundraising deadlines.
- Candidates should have at least three years of relevant work experience in digital advertising. Experience working on acquisition and direct donate programs highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with search, social, and programmatic buying platforms required, including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Display & Video 360. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with sponsored petition and email send vendors.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, and interpersonal and relational skills are critical to success.
- Experience working with a CRM or mailer like Blue State Digital, EveryAction, ActionKit, or Salsa is required.
- All candidates should possess commitment and passion to elect Democratic prochoice women, as well as a commitment to the diversity of our candidates, membership, partners, and staff.
The salary for this position is $62,000 to $70,000 and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. The starting pay for this position is equal to others at the same level throughout the organization.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] – include your first and last name and the job title in the subject line.
Our office is based in Washington, DC. All positions are currently working remotely due to the pandemic.
About EMILY’s List
EMILY’s List, the nation’s largest resource for women in politics, has raised over $700 million to elect Democratic pro-choice women candidates. With a grassroots community of over five million members, EMILY’s List helps Democratic women win competitive campaigns – across the country and up and down the ballot – by recruiting and training candidates, supporting and helping build strong campaigns, researching the issues that impact women and families, running nearly $50 million in independent expenditures in the last cycle alone, and turning out women voters and voters of color to the polls. Since our founding in 1985, we have helped elect the country’s first woman as vice president, 157 women to the House, 26 to the Senate, 16 governors, and more than 1,300 women to state and local office. More than 40 percent of the candidates EMILY’s List has helped elect to Congress have been women of color. After the 2016 election, more than 60,000 women reached out to EMILY’s List about running for office laying the groundwork for the next decade of candidates for local, state, and national offices. In our effort to elect more women in offices across the country, we have created our Run to Win program, expanded our training program, including a Training Center online, and trained thousands of women.
EMILY’s List is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a multicultural, diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
EMILY’s List prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment based on gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person holding this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. EMILY’s List reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs as necessary.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!