LearnUpon is looking for an Enterprise Onboarding Specialist to join our team in Philadelphia.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do. We’re always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and were committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
At LearnUpon, Customer Experience is vital to our Company and is fundamental to driving our Customers success. Onboarding Specialists are responsible for getting our customers launched on our platform so that they see value from our product as soon as possible. You will be part of the team which has a significant and direct impact on the start of our customers journey, fundamentally shaping how our customers deliver success within their own companies.What will I be doing?
What skills do I need?
- Drive the onboarding process for the customer ensuring they have a great customer experience which helps them be successful in their own company.
- Help customers to shape their unique business goals, use cases, and workflows for using their LMS to help inform the onboarding process and to ensure long term success with LearnUpon.
- Work together with the LearnUpon Customer Success Manager to build relationships with the key stakeholders from support staff to executives.
- Exercise strong project management and change management skills to both guide and advise customers to a timely launch and to manage your own tasks and projects.
- Outline and deliver a customized onboarding plan (intro calls, training, technical set-ups, Q&A sessions) that will deliver successful adoption, coordinating all project stakeholders and communicating a clear, shared vision of success.
- Become an expert in the LearnUpon platform in order to effectively advise customers on set-up, software integrations, workflows, and e-learning best practices.
- Meet individual, team, and company KPIs (e.g.time to launch).
- Liaise with Support and Product teams when needed to ensure that customers requirements are communicated correctly and that customers receive appropriate troubleshooting and feature development information.
- Participate in pre-sale conversations if required.
- Participate as a member of the Onboarding team to share best practices to develop strategies for scale and increased quality of service.
- Adhere to existing processes and maintain detailed records of all customer information, following data protection guidelines.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Empathy for customers and commitment to exceptional customer experience.
- Track-record of successfully working with enterprise level customers and developing strong relationships with project teams and C-level decision makers.
- Strong ability to develop, execute and collaborate across different teams to ensure that all customers are successful.
- Drive and energy.
- Executive presence.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of software solutions (e.g. G Suite, CRM, HRIS, customer support software, LMS, project management tools, etc.).
- Good judgment in analysing information to make routine decisions.
- Prior experience in an onboarding or customer training role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Fluency in English is required, both verbal and written.
Dont worry if you dont tick every box in order to apply, were always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!Not required but considered a big plus:
Why work with us?
- Experience managing technical projects and with technical implementation.
- Experience working with APIs and Single Sign-on products.
- Experience in managing data migration projects.
What is the Hiring Process?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days paid time off (PTO) + 8 Holidays.
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
Visit ourCareerspage to find out more about working for LearnUpon, and check us out onInstagram.