Evolv Technology provides touchless security screening systems that ensure safety without sacrificing the visitor experience. The company’s latest product, coupled with a thermal imaging package, spots concealed weapons and potential virus infection threats using advanced digital sensors and artificial intelligence that is incredibly accurate, discreet and delivers significantly more throughput than older technologies. Evolv Express™ has earned industry accolades such as the 2020 Edison Awards™ and Campus Security & Life Safety magazine’s Secure Campus 2020 Awards. A member of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, Evolv’s customers include hundreds of outdoor entertainment venues, corporations, airports, cultural landmarks, hospitals, schools, stadiums and large-scale events around the globe. Led by a team of security industry thought leaders with a track record for delivering first-to-market products, the company holds more than 100 patents. Evolv’s investors include Bill Gates, Florida Governor Jeb Bush’s firm, Finback Investment Partners, DCVC (Data Collective), General Catalyst Partners, Lux Capital, SineWave Ventures and STANLEY Ventures. The company’s partners include STANLEY Security and Johnson Controls.
If you want to solve one of the most difficult issues of our time and save lives doing it, you want to work at Evolv. We are passionate, knowing that what we do and how we do it can affect life or death situations for our customers. At Evolv, you will have unparalleled exposure to all aspects of our business, working with a talented team of people who share our vision for a safer world. Equity is an important component of every compensation package. Unlike many startups, we offer a flexible work environment, a unique culture, and competitive benefits: medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, and an unlimited vacation policy.
Evolv is looking for an expert to lead the critical role of Product Marketing. As a Senior Manager, you will provide the missing link between the product team, marketing and sales, championing our voice and position in the market. Your role will be to take your customer-centric, research driven, detail-oriented expertise and apply it in the written word and verbal communication, representing Evolv and everything we stand for. We are a mission-driven team, focused on ensuring the safety and well-being of employees, students and visitors. The best candidate will have the expertise and drive to do the same. You will be expected to:
- Develop an expert understanding of our target buyers.
- Position a new category for physical screening security.
- Collaborate with the product team as a subject matter expert to create customer facing product documentation (presentation material, spec sheets, external product release notes, brochure content, etc).
- Create marketing strategies and launch plans that amplify our leadership position within that category.
- Articulate and develop our product value proposition, positioning, and messaging for different use cases, vertical industries & market segments within those industries, and geographic regions.
- Own and oversee product content to be leveraged in sales training, and ensure technical content is developed to support the buyer’s journey for each target persona within the buying center.
- Develop tools to help accelerate the pipeline in support of our sales teams.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define product features and functions that will help expand share of wallet and solidify loyalty within our customer base.
- Actively participate in the various customer advisory and community forums.
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions.
- Lead research to uncover insights that can translate into compelling market messages.
- Track the market and competition, provide feedback to the product team, and develop competitive positioning and messaging for our team.
This role will work closely with all marketing functions, revenue operations, and product teams to develop content that is valuable to our customers and field-facing teams. You will partner with our marketing leaders to syndicate content across marketing channels, as well as collaborate with marketing on demand generation, events, communications, and customer community initiatives. You will stay up to date on the product and any new product launches, market, customer and competitive landscapes to help ensure that our team can communicate key product differentiators and identify opportunities for future growth.
You have at least five years of experience in product marketing, consulting, or a related field. You have relevant experience in working at high growth companies, and you enjoy collaborating in a fast-paced environment to achieve marketing and company goals. You have a deep understanding of product marketing, including user research, crafting positioning/ messaging, and developing creative assets such as website content and videos. You excel at thinking strategically about complex issues, which you distill into concrete recommendations and action plans. You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail. In addition to having a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience, you can also demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of partnering with product management, marketing and sales
- Demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Natural aptitude for clearly and concisely capturing the essence of a message and articulating it in a compelling way
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- A genuine excitement for software and hardware products and comfort in talking about how they work
If you want to solve one of the most difficult issues of our time and save lives doing it, you want to work at Evolv. We are passionate, knowing that what we do and how we do it can affect life or death situations for our customers. At Evolv, you will have unparalleled exposure to all aspects of our business, working with a talented team of engineers, sales, service, and marketing executives who share our vision for a safer world. If you are inspired by making the world a safer place, Evolv will be a great fit.
- Equity is an important component of every compensation package
- Flexible work environment
- Unique culture
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $300 per quarter to spend on the perks that are most meaningful to you
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!