Website First Insight Corp
First Insight Corporation, developers of MaximEyes EHR and Practice Management Software
(PMS), is looking for a technical writer/content producer for our growing training team.
What You’ll Do: Responsibilities
● Work with various departments to collect and organize information required for preparing
software user guides, training materials, FAQs, and instructional/sales videos.
● Update current training materials, such as how-to documents, guides, FAQs, and videos.
● Assist training team with developing virtual training events for MaximEyes customers.
● Coordinate with the sales and marketing team to create various product-related videos.
● Assist senior marketing and communications director with developing professional
communications (print, electronic, and web-based methods) for end users.
● Participate in team meetings and product training.
● Decipher engineering document processes and specifications and create user-friendly
Experience You’ll Need: Qualifications
● Must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree with an emphasis in Writing, English, or
Technical Communications; preferred Bachelor’s degree.
● 2+ years experience with technical writing or similar background.
● 2+ years experience with developing user guides or similar documentation.
● Must provide a writing sample (two to three pages) and one video sample.
● 1+ year experience using web/video recording tools, such as Camtasia or similar tools.
● The ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering documentation.
● Knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Workplace
(formerly Google Suite, Docs, Sheets, and Slides).
● Ability to work effectively, efficiently, and independently in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to prioritize multiple projects and respond to changing priorities based on
deadlines and requests.
Bonus points: Additional Qualifications if you have them!
● Certificate in technical writing or equivalent is a plus.
● Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
Who We Are:
First Insight Corporation was founded in 1994 by Nitin Rai, president and CEO, to build and deliver the most customizable and certified electronic health records (EHR) and practice management software for optometrists and ophthalmologists.
MaximEyes EHR and practice management software, EyeClinic Imaging ophthalmic image management, and Fast Pay Health revenue cycle management services help improve clinical decision making, enhance patient care, and empower doctors and their staff to operate an efficient and profitable eye care practice.
Our secure cloud-based solutions are shaped by customer feedback and backed by our expert staff and family of solutions that are dedicated to improving the patient-provider experience. Delivering the best support and training is our top priority at First Insight. We are passionate about eye care and our employees. Our vision for better optometry and ophthalmology software is rooted in our history. At First Insight, you will find an environment where employees are like family.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!