REMOTE Senior Gameplay Systems Engineer in Los Angeles, California
- Create the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts that transformed performers into digital avatars in real time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual concerts are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels!
- Be part of a team that is bringing innovative change to the music industry using cutting-edge virtual entertainment!!
- Enjoy a culture that is passionate about playing and making great games and focused on crafting unique and inclusive experiences
- Transform artists into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each artist’s unique style
LEVEL UP WITH THIS CREW
- Join passionate team of creators who have worked at studios like Harmonix, Disney, Portalarium, Q-Games!
- Great benefits including medical, vision, dental, and unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Work with incredible musicians to host virtual concerts; previous concerts include successful artist collaborations with Kill the Noise, TOKiMONSTA, Imogen Heap, REZZ, Jean-Michel Jarre and electronic violinist, Lindsey Stirling whose recent show was attended by over 400,000 people from across the world on YouTube, Twitch and Lindsey’s own Facebook page.
MAKE AN IMPACT
- Work with content to create new interactions for shows
- Work with engineering and content to create new systems to be used in shows
- Work with content to create tools for art/design
- Prototype and test new content features, collaborate with production, art, and engineering
SHOW US YOUR SKILLS
- Strong C# knowledge
- Strong math abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of game mechanics
- Shader knowledge
- 5+ years in game development
- Experience identifying inefficiencies in processes, tools, workflows and creating solutions to eliminate these inefficiencies
- Unity experience
- C++ knowledge
- AAA gaming experience
- Experience with profiling and addressing performance and scale problems.
- Knowledge of music
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!