Permutive are looking for an empathetic and ambitious recruiter to partner with our Director of Talent and help enable our rapid growth.
We are a B2B SaaS company building the data platform and tools for a world with a trillion edge devices. We have productmarket fit, best in class revenue growth, customers that love us, and were growing rapidly in Europe and the US. We have received funding from some of the worlds best investors, including Y Combinator.
We\’re currently around 90 people based in the UK and the US. Our NYC team is currently 24 people strong and set to at least double this year, with a focus on go-to-market roles. As the first Talent Team hire in the US, you will have the opportunity to help build a world class Talent function and cement Permutives place as one of the best companies to work for in NYC.
In your first six months, you will
- Work directly with our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leaders to manage the full-cycle recruiting process.
- Continually strive to create a delightful, inclusive candidate experience.
- Take direct ownership of the candidate pipelines for these teams, using your experience and creativity to build a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
- Consistently screen all applications for these teams: assessing resumes and initial qualifying calls.
- Reduce our spend and reliance on external recruitment agencies.
- Develop a deep understanding of Permutives culture, product, ambitions and needs; youll use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging for potential candidates.
- Contribute to our global hiring processes & procedures: from employer branding to interviewing, onboarding new team members, to organisational planning that will support the company as we scale quickly but deliberately.
- Develop strong, mutually supportive relationships with our hiring managers to understand what we need for each role and ensure that were fully aligned on how best to assess this.
- Continually improve and share our best practices, including training and coaching the hiring managers and interviewers that you work with.
- Maintain and ensure a high standard of compliance with our ATS (Greenhouse) so that we can have pipeline visibility and track the metrics we care most about.
The guiding principles of our Talent Team…
- We maintain and promote a candidate-first mindset at all times.
- Inclusivity over exclusivity. Humility and empathy are our default states.
- Quality is more important than speed, speed is more important than cost.
The set of skills and experience you will bring to our team are
- Some experience of running a recruitment process from spec to hire in a B2B SaaS company.
- Impeccable organisational and scheduling skills.
- An empathetic and inclusive candidate-first attitude.
- Adaptability, and opinions about how to best attract a diverse pool of high calibre candidates.
- Direct experience working in a rapid growth startup environment.
- A pragmatic, helpful approach to working effectively with multiple hiring managers.
- Some experience working in a distributed team.
- A profound desire to shape a modern approach to recruitment, backed with real data and visible results.
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $120,000 and $145,000 base + share options.
- Stock options (you\’ll own a piece of the pie)
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, were taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.