The Commercial Territory Manager, which is an inside sales role, will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by developing new opportunities within specific geographical territory. If youre excited by the thought of working with over 1,400 colleagues (not too big, but not too small), 30,000 customers, a range of revolutionary products that are shaping cybersecurity in countries across the globe and being valued for who you are as well as what you do, then I’d like to connect with you regarding a Commercial Territory Manager opening we have. Our Commercial Territory Managers hunt new opportunities and partner heavily with our Channel Partners to deliver the best in class Cyber Exposure products.
Still unsure? Check out our industry awards, recognitions and where some of the leading research firms rank Tenable’s products. You won’t be alone in your search for new customers as we have amazing support from Sales Engineers, Marketing, Enablement, Sales Operations, Channel Partners and most importantly the best sales management team around!
- Identify and position Tenables unique value proposition to solve customers pain points
- Enthusiastically sell Tenables best-of-breed solutions to key decision makers in your territory
- Manage your business and strategically plan for success research target prospects, potential customers needs, channel partner engagement, marketing campaigns, utilize Tenables internal support functions, etc.
- Over-achieve quota goals by leveraging Tenables strategic sales methodology
- Work closely with channel partners to create joint plans, identify territory white-space, develop qualified sales pipelines and effectively nurture opportunities to successful closure
- Partner with SEs to deliver on both business and technical value
- Oversee your professional growth opportunities, whether field sales, management, operations
What Youll Need:
- 2+ years inside selling sales experience incommercial/mid-market space.
- Exceptional ability to identify, cultivate and close sales deals.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software required.
- Current or previous experience creating long-lasting and productive relationship with channel partners.
- Ability to exhibit success exceeding quotas and KPIs.
- Bachelors Degree
- Salesforce and Tableau proficiency
- Cyber Security Knowledge
If youve reached this point in the job description and feel youre still not sure if you should applyJust do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above – and thats okay. If youre feeling like youre not going to fit in with our teams – thats not okay. We’re One Tenable which means however you identify andwhatever background you bring with you,we encourage you to submit anapplication if its aroleyou can be passionate about doing every day.
Were committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable – through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!