ABOUT THE ROLE:
Somewhere Good is seeking an iOS Engineer to build the Somewhere Good app alongside a Backend Engineer and our CTO. This role is U.S. based.
- Work alongside the design team to iterate and implement app features from wireframes & clickable prototypes.
- Integrate Somewhere Good and third-party APIs
- Partner with the design team and other engineers to translate visions and brainstorming to requirements and deliverables.
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop applications to designs
Compensation: $115,000 + benefits + equity and other perks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES USED AT SOMEWHERE GOOD:
- Experience developing iOS applications using Swift
- Experience with Xcode, Auto Layout/Constraints and Interface Builder.
- Experience with archiving and deploying apps to Test Flight
- AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, Code Pipeline, RDS)
- Ant Media Server
- React, Redux
The interview process consists of five parts designed to better understand each applicant’s depth of experience and goals.
- 30 minute conversation with Christian Becerra, our Head of Operations
- 60 minute tech assessment with Alejandro Luperon, our CTO (paid)
- 30 minute conversation with Naj Austin, our Chief Executive Officer
- 60 minute pair programming assessment with Alejandro Luperon (paid)
The entire process is expected to last around 1 week.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]