Jambo Books is a children’s book subscription company. We tho Jambo Books serves children from birth to age 13. Our oldest members, ages 10-13, receive a middle grade novel and a nonfiction companion book that expands on a topic discussed in the novel.
We have been in business since May 2018 and we have been experiencing some great organic growth. However, with a growing company comes a need for people who specialize in different aspects to support and maintain our growth.
We have a social media manager who handles our Twitter, Facebook and Instagrams accounts. We are now looking for a marketing specialist who can help with the following tasks:
- Create and execute a marketing plan with Jambo founders and social media manager
- Help us to create a repeatable, scalable customer acquisition method to acquire subscribers with a focus on focus on trackable and measurable marketing efforts
- Set up online and in-person events to attract influencers who will drive customers to our website
- Reach out to our current customers to learn: Why Jambo, what other problems do you have, how else can we serve you, would you be willing to be in a parents advisory council, etc
- SEO optimization
We are looking for someone who can dedicate 10 hours a week to Jambo Books. We may need more time during the on-boarding process, but 10 hours a week is the goal.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!