We’re building a new app that will be used by millions of people in 2022. We’re going to invest substantially into visual communications both in customer acquisition (ads, landing pages, marketing collateral) and in-app free => premium upsell. We’d love to hear from someone who is super passionate about helping build a new brand and likes to work in a small team where their work makes a real difference.
I’m ex-Google and have already hired some really fantastic people in a small-fast-agile team I’m building.
We’re expanding the team to have dedicated digital marketing skills who can help with these areas.
The ideal team member is someone who is versatile in the following areas:
– Creating and managing organic and paid search campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Influencer marketing, and other channels
– Ad design: copy / sourcing freelance illustrations & images
– Market testing (landing pages)
– Content marketing
Experience with behavioural science nudges ideal, such as those below. If you’re not, then that’s fine they’re not hard to employ and they’re pretty solid performers, so maybe our team could be a place where you apply them!
– Social proof
– Primacy effect
– Halo effect
– Cocktail party effect
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!