SingleSprout is disrupting the technology recruiting industry by pairing our proprietary technology with excellent recruiters to help socially-conscious and tech-focused startups grow their teams. We have a ~25 person team (headquarters in New York City, and a secondary office in Los Angeles). SingleSprout is taking off and we need people to ensure the success of our current and growing team.
- Manage your pipeline and secure new candidates by sourcing and engaging with the best Software Engineers while building positive, lasting relationships.
- Build rapport with candidates to understand their needs and select the right companies to match them with.
- Understand your candidate's needs and requirements as well as collaborate with the client-facing account management team to understand what our clients are building, what their tech challenges are, and who they are looking for.
- Negotiating contracts, and being able to eloquently speak about 80+ tech companies in NYC.
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have a minimum 3-4 years of experience placing Software Engineers (full desk) at Tech Companies (tech startups are a plus).
- You have a minimum of 1 year mentoring or managing team members.
- You are hungry, determined, collaborative, resilient, and a hard worker.
- Represent SingleSprouts values:
- Put it on the board
- Team up
- Operate as an owner
- Lean into the lesson
- Be tech-driven. Deliver with human touch
- Keep it real and enjoy the ride
- You're motivated by and passionate about the opportunity to learn.
- You're a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- You constantly push yourself to think differently.
- You strive to build quality relationships with people of varied expertise.
Benefits and Perks
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health and dependent-care FSAs
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discount programs
- Partial reimbursement for a home office stipend and monthly phone/internet
SingleSprout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to Covid-19, team members have been working remotely until we confirm an action plan for returning to the office.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!