Learning & Development Program Manager
Were looking for a Learning & Development Program Manager to join our Global Talent team. In this role, youll design, develop, and execute Procores learning and development programs to accelerate the professional growth of Procore employees through world-class learning programs.
As a Learning & Development Program Manager, youll shape Procores continuous learning culture while advancing the organization and individual performance through innovative learning and development solutions. Your passion, energy, and enthusiasm are wanted!
This role will report to the Head of Learning and Development and can work remotely from any U.S location. Were looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design creative, effective, and scalable learning programs that develop and engage all levels of staff
- Manage the tactical execution of assigned learning programs
- Facilitate original and existing classes and programs as assigned
- Partner with leadership and enablement teams to conduct needs assessments to identify where training or other learning programs can support the business
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine the effectiveness of learning programs
- Partner with internal enablement leaders to deliver strategic developmental opportunities
- Help curate and disseminate company best practices
- Provide performance and organizational development consulting and serve as an adviser to HR Business Partners, Executive Coaches, other HR functions as needed
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Human Resources or a related discipline
- 5+ years of corporate learning experience with a minimum of 2 years in program management related work
- Highly skilled in learning program management
- Strong presentation and curriculum design skills, including experience with webinars and virtual delivery
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, prioritize, maintain patience and sense of self in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrate the Procore Core Values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness in the workplace
- Certified Trainer/Coach in The Leadership Challenge, Situational Leadership, Crucial Conversations, Myers-Briggs, Dare to Lead, or StrengthsFinder a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitionsboth personally and professionally. That’s why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!