Luminary Labs is hiring an associate who is well-versed in the intersection of digital marketing and regulated industries. This person will help a life sciences client navigate the risks and opportunities presented by innovating across digital channels. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with a highly-respected digital team at a Fortune 500 health company. Open to full-time employee, part-time employee, contract employee, or subcontractor (~20-30 hours per week). NYC or remote.
You are passionate about the future of digital health, and are excited to advise teams on how to be a digital leader in pharma marketing while mitigating risk. You know the ins and outs of major digital channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Google Search) and can quickly form a point of view. You love tracking the latest social platform changes or search algorithm updates, and assessing the impact. You are a clear communicator who can translate complex concepts for the layperson.
You have agency or consulting experience serving healthcare organizations, and may have previously worked as a social media manager, in search marketing, media planning, or marketing research. You are comfortable developing and executing against a project plan, keeping your team and client on schedule. You know how to manage input from multiple stakeholders and have a high attention to detail.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and are excited to work with a consulting firm as a digital health expert.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own the project management. Serve as the go-to project manager for day-to-day needs on a life sciences consulting engagement. Own the workplan, manage frequent client communications, execute key workstreams, and hold key stakeholders accountable.
- Support development of client materials. Manage the development of guidelines documents for digital platforms and channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, display advertising, podcasts, and email marketing. Includes assessing competitive landscape, drafting guidance, and finalizing documents for publishing.
- Serve as a digital expert. Attend weekly client meetings and advise on platform functionality, participating in discussions with legal, regulatory, and other client stakeholders. Help drive the client’s internal communications strategy, supporting efforts to communicate their role and resources broadly within the organization. Internal communications include a quarterly newsletter highlighting recent updates and insights.
- Stay abreast of health tech. Expand our network and stay dialed into the digital health scene by keeping tabs on industry news and trends.
- 2-4+ years work experience in tech-savvy communications, marketing, or research; this includes 1-2 years experience working in an agency, consultancy, or with corporate clients
- Previous healthcare or pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Experience utilizing digital content and social media for brand initiatives
- Familiarity with digital channels and interest in the core functionality and best practices for social and paid media; interest in keeping up with new trends and key updates to the major platforms
- Attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Comfortable quickly adapting to new organizational cultures
- Strong interest in business strategy, and emerging technologies
- Superior written and verbal skills, and an interest in business writing
- Super-flex “super powers”: you are adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
Does this sound like you?
Please submit your cover letter and resume. Included in your cover letter, provide three examples of digital marketing programs that you consider to be innovative. Please let us know your availability for employment. You may also send us examples of your own work or thinking online (blog posts, Slideshare examples).
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No recruiting agencies please.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!