Marmoset is the developer of Toolbag, an industry-standard 3D rendering and authoring suite. We’re looking for experienced developers to help us build bigger and better tools for artists. At Marmoset we work on challenging problems in rendering, baking, texture painting, animation, and more. If you’re interested in pushing a GPU as far as it can go, we’d like to meet you.
Applicants should have significant experience with GPU rendering, either in game development or other real-time systems. Experience with 3D tools or asset pipelines is a plus. We’d like to hear about your prior work, commercial or otherwise.
Our engineering team works remotely around the world, so you won’t need to relocate. We promote a civilized working schedule, and self-directed work and ownership of large systems are encouraged.
You will likely need:
* Fluency in C/C++.
* Experience with modern GPU APIs (e.g. CUDA, D3D12, Vulkan, Metal).
* Knowledge of rendering algorithms for lighting, materials. Experience with ray tracing a plus.
* Ability to self-manage and prioritize.
* Ability to organize core systems and keep a maintainable code base.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!