The AWS Cloud/Devops Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the VP of Operations and Security to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure, and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, EC2, Auto-scaling, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Ansible and/or AWS SSM for configuration managementHands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with FreeBSD, FreeBSD Jails, Gerrit, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, ELK/Consolidated logging and deploying self healing applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Previous exposure to healthcare domain and security needs
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus
- Latent desire and/or curiosity in related domain like software development, front-end engineering, security or project management
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!