Building sustainable businesses for content creators.
Mediavine has been an internet publisher since 2004. We own and operate The Hollywood Gossip, TV Fanatic, Movie Fanatic and Food Fanatic.
In 2013, when Food Fanatic was launched and our relationship with bloggers began, we learned we weren’t alone in our frustrations with the way most ad management is run. Since then we’ve teamed up with almost 8,000 publishers to create frustration-free advertising experiences, with a focus on site speed, SEO, and innovative industry growth.
The mission of our Ad Operations team is to support our content creators and their small businesses by continuously building and maintaining relationships with our Ad Exchange Partners as well as to partner with internal teams to cultivate potential partnerships, troubleshoot for new and existing partners, and to stay on the cutting edge of understanding and supporting new products and technology.
The Yield Manager will fill a key position at Mediavine, joining the Ad Operations team by being a partnership advocate, responsible for the satisfaction and growth of several of our existing ad exchange partnerships.
They will build strong relationships with key points of contact at each organization, and will manage several high-revenue accounts.
This job may interest you if:
- You have the ability to work autonomously and simultaneously manage the unique needs of multiple partnerships.
- You have a positive, outgoing, upbeat attitude.
- You are willing to take on several challenging partnerships and multitask effectively.
- You are excited to learn our internal processes and technologies, and provide feedback and ideas on how to improve them.
- You are proactive, organized, and detail-oriented
- You have a high degree of initiative, able to work with minimal supervision
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the primary contact, able to cultivate relationships with Mediavine’s ad exchange partnerships and be a reliable resource, with a continual goal of increased revenue with each.
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional product, engineering, and sales teams to respond to customer requests and address escalated issues.
- Monitoring daily revenue to look for opportunities and signs of potential issues using internal reporting and monitoring tools.
- Support the continual assessment of internal technology and work closely with internal teams to test beta products in order to provide product quality feedback and consultation.
- Working closely with our Business Intelligence team to identify key metrics that identify issues and opportunities.
Qualified Applicants will require:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Minimum 2-5 years of proven experience in the ad tech space, either buy or sell side, managing multiple partnerships.
- Proficient in Google sheets with the ability to manipulate data in order to identify potential problems or areas of opportunity.
- Working knowledge of various ad exchange reporting systems including Google Ad Manager.
- A strong gif game.
- Remote work environment.
- Travel opportunities (remember those?!)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Learning allowance.
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies.
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more.
- Company match charitable donations.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!