Building sustainable businesses for content creators.
Mediavine has been an internet publisher since 2004. We own and operate The Hollywood Gossip, TV Fanatic, Movie Fanatic and Food Fanatic.
In 2013, when Food Fanatic was launched and our relationship with bloggers began, we learned we weren’t alone in our frustrations with the way most ad management is run. Since then we’ve teamed up with almost 8,000 publishers to create frustration-free advertising experiences, with a focus on site speed, SEO, and innovative industry growth.
The Mediavine Marketing team is currently looking to fill the open position of Digital Media Designer. This is a multifaceted role with an emphasis on video and audio production and editing.
The Marketing team produces all of Mediavine’s educational content (including blog posts, Facebook Lives, videos, emails, social media and a forthcoming podcast), as well as all events, both in person and digital. We are searching for the latest member to add to our growing team!
The Digital Media Designer is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creatives for websites, webpages, product graphics, email promotional creatives, email templates and social media video and graphics.
The primary function of this position will be to take charge of Mediavine’s video and audio creative output, specifically producing and editing our regular Live video programs and our podcast. Our goal with this position is to significantly expand our video offerings by producing more product-specific trailers and edit/repurpose our existing video content for various social media platforms. The Digital Media Designer reports to the Director of Marketing, the Chief Brand Officer and will collaborate directly with the Senior Graphic Designer to ensure all finalized collateral is as Mediavine as it can be.
Essential Requirements & Duties (others may be assigned):
- Advanced training in video/audio production
- A minimum of 4-5 years of on-the-job experience
- A portfolio demonstrating video and audio production and editing mastery, along with a strong understanding of design and experience working with an established brand
- A competent multitasker who is comfortable managing multiple projects at once, such as fully conceptualizing and executing a video trailer for our newest product from storyboarding to editing, then further editing to repurpose that trailer to optimal lengths and formats for use on all social media platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Audition, and other Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom preferred.)
- Strategic thinker who brainstorms proactively, is a natural problem solver and can meet tight deadlines
- A highly self-motivated individual who seeks out ways to contribute without being asked
- Comfortable communicating ideas and presenting designs to others, as well as receiving feedback and critique putting it into action
- Adept with WordPress and has some knowledge of CSS and HTML (such as the ability to code a newsletter template and add a CSS class to the corporate website).
Bonus skills include:
- Graphic design experience (Canva/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Familiar with content marketing and/or blogging
- YouTube expertise
- Podcast editing and publication experience
- Working knowledge of social media
- Animation experience
- Illustration experience
- Strong sense of typography
- Travel opportunities (when we’re doing that again!)
- Work remote
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous vacation/time off policies
- Awesome side benefits such as home office upgrades, a tuition reimbursement program, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, birthday gift cards, free cool swag and more!
- Salary: $55k – $60k
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!