Mediavine has been an internet publisher since 2004. We own and operate The Hollywood Gossip, TV Fanatic, Movie Fanatic and Food Fanatic.
In 2013, when Food Fanatic was launched and our relationship with bloggers began, we learned we weren’t alone in our frustrations with the way most ad management is run. Since then we’ve teamed up with almost 8,000 publishers to create frustration-free advertising experiences, with a focus on site speed, SEO, and innovative industry growth.
We’re looking to add a Junior Influencer Marketing Associate to our Influencer Marketing team at Mediavine. If you are an outgoing, enthusiastic, flexible team player with a passion for connecting brands and influencers, we encourage you to apply! Knowledge and experience with Influencer Marketing on the blogger and/or brand side is greatly desired.
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company and certified Great Place to Work® representing over 7,700 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren’t platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
About Influencer Marketing at Mediavine
The Influencer Marketing team is responsible for working directly with brands and Mediavine publishers to curate custom cross-channel influencer marketing campaigns. Together with the team’s Director and Senior Influencer Marketing Associate, the Junior Influencer Marketing Associate will act as “agent,” balancing the compensation needs of the influencers with the budget, timeline, and goals of the clients.
Primary Duties Include:
- Work alongside the Senior Influencer Marketing Associate to position the value of Mediavine’s influencer marketing capabilities to brands
- Successfully negotiate in the best interests of Mediavine and our publishers
- Serve as lead point of contact for boutique prospects and RFPs under $50K
- Demonstrate great communication and client services skills on a daily basis
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads
- Meet and exceed individual and team revenue targets
- Establish and develop positive, lasting relationships with brands and agencies
- Identify customer needs and pain points and work with the rest of the Influencer Marketing team, particularly the Director and Senior Influencer Marketing Associate, to effectively prescribe solutions
- Stay up-to-date on new or up-and-coming influencer marketing tactics and solutions to keep Mediavine’s program at the forefront of the industry
- Travel regularly to industry conferences to meet and network with potential clients (Approx 15% travel once in-person events resume, subject to public safety guidelines and best practices)
Additional Duties Include:
- Effectively manage boutique client accounts and relationships, ensuring that clients are kept apprised of campaign status
- Assist as needed with finalizing campaign reports
- Assist as needed with publisher communications
- Must currently live in the United States and be eligible to work in the United States.
- Demonstrable understanding of influencers’ needs and pain-points associated with sponsored work; 2+ years experience within the blogging industry preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of brand-side influencer marketing needs; agency or brand experience preferred
- Experience pitching and closing contracts with well-known brands and/or agencies. Preferred experience with CPG and Retail brands
- Experience attending blogging conferences and events highly valued
- Strong written/oral communication and organizational skills, with bonus points for working knowledge of Asana and Airtable
- Self-starter, high energy, inquisitive, strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but real life experience highly valued
- Remote work environment.
- Travel opportunities (remember those?!)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Learning allowance.
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies.
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more.
- Company match charitable donations.
- Salary: $45k-55k
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.