.NET Development Engineer / Analyst
- Location: Downtown Montreal or telework
- Status: Permanent or contractor, Full-time
- Weekly working hours: 40 hours/week
- First day of work: As soon as possible
- Rewards and benefits: To discuss during the interview
Established in Montreal since 2013, Techinnov is a consulting company composed of software engineers, developers, computer scientists and subject matter experts in information technology. We provide large-scale software solutions for various companies. Our expertise and passion are a mixture of ongoing lifelong learning in our domain, combined with extensive work experience. Our professionals come from prestigious world-renowned corporations in different industry fields such as aviation, business solutions and entertainment which gives us a heterogeneous background. In addition to our business, as part of our commitment for a better and smarter planet we are active in various research projects and causes, which gives us the opportunity to stay in the frontline of new technology.
Techinnov, a vibrant technology company based in Montreal is looking for a .Net development Analyst reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer of the company.
- Must be able to lead / participate multiple projects (multi-tasking)
- Solid previous programming experience, a must have requirement.
- Ability to resolve functional & technical issues independently
- Very good expertise in multi-tiered applications, database applications, API applications / services
- Thorough approach to tasks, with concern to details and problem solving
- Essential – .NET Core MVC
- Essential – ASP.NET (.NET Framework 4.5)
- Essential – MSSQL Server
- University degree in Computer Science (Bachelor or Master)
- Fluent in English (important)
- Knowledge of French
- Strong written and verbal skills
Nice to have skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Front-End development experience
- Experience with QA processes
- Experience with Automated testing
- Experience with e-learning
- GUI design skills
Candidates will be contacted via telephone if chosen for an interview. References will be required upon demand. Techinnov is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and encourages persons from all backgrounds and origins to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.