Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Employment type: Full Time
The software world is changing, and the future of custom-developed software is one of services and devices.The business world is shifting from one where the company owns and issues computers to one where more and more employees get work done with whatever computer/device they have. The software needs to keep pace with that trend, and we are at the forefront.We are committed to Microsoft and C#, communicating with windows servers on the back end on-premise and in Azure.HTML5 and the latest web technologies are part of this strategy as well as thin native apps for all the popular device platforms.
In this job, you will:
- Learn and evaluate the full breadth of available Microsoft and complementary technologies and make choices for the benefit of our clients.
- Guide more juniordevelopers.
- Leverage your professional network to get things done (a large LinkedIn network indicates you already do this)
Here are some traits that will be expected:
- You want the best thing for the client, even if the best thing is to end our project with them.
- You have just as much passion for their business objectives as you do about the technology used to achieve them.
- You are a passionate, voracious continuous learner. You naturally have kept up with the latest trends, technologies, and tools in the industry.
- You naturally find yourself teaching others (blogging, speaking, mentoring, giving advice on twitter, etc)
- Programming is your career as well as a hobby.
- Continuous professional networking.
- This is a remote position.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!