Paid Media Account Manager
A Paid Media Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day managelient communications. Channels can include SEM/PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic/Display, and Paid Content. You will work alongside our team of Account Managers, Account Directors, and Paiment of our client’s Paid Media accounts and Cd Media Analyst teams to drive strategy, delegate tasks, and achieve client goals. This is a client-facing role, so not only will you be working behind-the-scenes in their accounts, but you will also directly communicate and meet with clients. (In most cases virtual; some face-to-face). If you youve got strong Paid Media and are looking for a fun, challenging work environment with lots of room to grow, this could be the perfect position for you!
- Act as a point of Client contact
- Manage and launch marketing programs, projects, and new channels across Paid Media
- Drive overall strategy and tactics to achieve client goals
- Manage communicating results, deliverables, making recommendations, and answering questions
- Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues
- Develop testing plans and pitch/execute new Paid Media programs such as Display/Programmatic, Retargeting, Paid Social ads, and/or Shopping & PLAs
- Delegate tasks to teammates and/or third-party team members
- Ensure on-time delivery of reports and other deliverables
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Provide daily, weekly, and/or monthly campaign performance reports
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Occasionally present key data and conclusions to management and/or Clients
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- 3 years of Paid Media experience (required)
- 2 years Paid Media account management experience (required)
- 1-2 years of Paid Social experience (Required)
- Google Ads Certifications (at minimum Google Ads Fundamentals)
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with reporting software such as Datastudio and Supermetrics
- Experience/ familiarity with bidding platforms such as Kenshoo and Search Ads 360 (SA360)
- General understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager functions and reporting
- In-depth, technical understanding of paid media best practices
- Familiarity with different types of paid media campaigns: display, retargeting, social advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of keyword research tools, web analytics tools, bid optimization tools, and Paid Media management platforms
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Possess a strong means of internal/Client/Vendor communication
- Experience building long-term successful client relationships
- Strong professional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time-frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work