***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid ‘@springhealth.com’ email address only or from recruitment firms @hays.com, @oxeonpartners.com, @neptunepeople.com, @rivierapartners.com, or @swingtalent.com. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. ***
We’re on a mission to help individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
1 in 4 Americans struggle with mental health. The path to emotional well-being can be painful, long, and often unsuccessful. And when youre struggling with a condition like depression or anxiety, the last thing you need is to jump through hoops to get effective care.
At Spring Health, we’ve rebuilt the mental health care experience from the ground up. Our goal is to help people feel betterfaster. Our scientific approach has roots in the Department of Psychiatry at Yale and has been published in leading journals, such as JAMA Psychiatry and Lancet Psychiatry. Our clinical leadership and scientific advisors ensure that we adhere to the best practices for our patients.
We are seeking a qualified part time psychotherapist to join our medical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first. This is a part time role with the flexibility to create your own schedule and decide how much time you want to be available.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide short-term therapeutic services to our patients, following Spring Health’s initial screening
- Conduct clinical assessments
- Develop and monitor treatment plans and client progress
- Incorporate CBT and other evidence-based interventions into treatment plans
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and pertinent data in EHR
Who You Are:
- You have a license to practice psychotherapy or counseling in at least 1 US state (PsyD, PhD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc)
- You’ve completed all your licensing hours, required supervision and state exam
- You have at least 3 years of post-licensure experience
- You’re comfortable with technology and distance-based management of patients
- You have experience with time-limited therapy
- You’re well versed in evidence-based treatments (ideally CBT )
- Ideally, you have multiple active state licenses
- You’re committed to evidence-based practices and measurement-based care
Why Spring Health:
- You’ll be part of a solution that takes peer-reviewed, evidence-based approaches to patient care
- You’ll set your own hours, without any time commitment, that fit in with your professional and personal schedule
- You’re not limited to one location. Conduct visits from your home or while traveling!
- You’ll have access to our leading technology while we handle all administrative responsibilities
- You’ll join a community and collaborate with like-minded mental health professionals
- You’ll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care
Apply for this job
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!