HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
As a GSI Channel Solutions Engineer for at HashiCorp, you will work in a high performance team environment to drive our GSI efforts by providing technical expertise around Development Operations specifically in the context of multiple technical (development. operations, and security) and executive audiences within HashiCorps partner community.
- Lead as a domain expert in Development Operations to the GSI team and technical lead on strategic partner relationships with GSIs, as well as SIs, Cloud and OEM as necessary
- Develop relationships with technical counterparts at GSIs and own enablement strategy for GSI contacts
- Lead GSI SE activities that support strategic partner relationships including enablement, technical discovery, technical value proposition, and architectural guidance
- Ability to provide expert guidance on Development Operations (DevOps) concepts with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic partner success
- Actively assist regional Sales teams in enabling local SIs
- 5+ years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience – practitioners are welcome as well
- Experience with at least one GSI
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MF1
To apply for this job please visit www.hashicorp.com.