Start date: ASAP
Duration: TBD, may lead to permanent
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We’re looking for a full-stack Digital Product Designer who is proficient in HTML/CSS to pair closely with a developer on our team. You will be working in a small, fast-moving team made of designers, strategists, and developers. Please be available for domestic travel for kickoffs and other meetings. This is a project-based consulting role (W-2). This role is eligible to participate in our Roster program for preferred consultants.
You are an experienced Digital Product Designer. You’re passionate about using design to solve real problems in an elegant way. Our client has high design standards and you welcome the challenge. You enjoy working with users, engineers, and business stakeholders to conceive and execute designs. You are confident in your design decisions and have experience executing both independently and collaboratively. You are someone who wants to work in a uniquely agile environment with clients from a diverse range of industries. Please be comfortable working in HTML/CSS.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Implement UI in HTML/CSS
- Create design prototypes at appropriate levels of fidelity
- Create other design artifacts as necessary such as wireframes, user flows, and moodboards
- Conduct usability tests to validate your design ideas
- Collaborate closely with other disciplines in a lean-agile process
- Prepare and lead collaborative design workshops and client presentations
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!