Posted on October 3, 2020
Pipe (pipe.com) | Frontend, Product Engineer | Remote | Full-time
At Pipe, were building the infrastructure to securitize SaaS revenue streams, unlocking non-dilutive capital for our vendor partners. We`ve raised $66M to date with top-tier investors such as David Sacks, Lachy Groom, and Naval Ravikant. Our team is distributed with <20 people (LA, Portland, NYC, Miami, Helsinki, Frankfurt, SF; 7 engineers currently). We`re looking for a new member on our product engineering team.
What we`re looking for:
* Design and product thinker: you can improve product designs, and take initiative to do so. The ability to empathize with how our end users will interact with the product.
* Ownership mentality: comfort making code changes that span the breadth of the stack to ship features, and ability to work with non-engineering stakeholders to make sure things are done as required.
* Experience building web applications for 3+ years.
* History of shipping: ability to ship products end-to-end in reasonable time frames. Ideally, a track record of working on better products over time.
Typescript, React, Next.js, GraphQL, Go, Postgres, Hasura (experience with our stack isn`t necessary)
Compensation & Benefits:
* Generous compensation: we want you to feel like an owner and that should be reflected in your salary and equity (we grant real stock instead of options).
* Health, vision, and dental insurance.
* The best equipment you need to work.
* Work-life balance: we do our best work when we`re balanced.
* Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to make a footprint on our culture.
* Flexible vacation and work hours. We don`t adopt conventional work practices that are meaningless for the type of work we do.
Subscribe to get Incluzion updates