Building sustainable businesses for content creators
Mediavine seeks a Product Manager responsible for product planning and execution of its Trellis WordPress Framework, associated plugins and API services. If you are interested in improving website performance and user experience, this is an ideal position. Help us craft the continued vision for Trellis and collaborate with organizational leadership to drive this product forward and innovate in the web performance space.
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company and certified Great Place to Work® representing over 7,500 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our publishers.
- Developing deep understanding of user experiences of Trellis products; Making continued efforts to better understand user needs.
- Working with support team and data team to identify, create and enhance Trellis products with the goals of improving publisher satisfaction and page performance.
- Researching and understanding changes in the market that impact web user experiences and open up new opportunities to improve website experiences.
- Creating and collaborating with Design Team on flow charts, wireframes, and full resolution design efforts.
- Developing Trellis product road maps prioritizing primary areas of concern.
- Defining clear Product Epics and achievable chunks for engineering teams.
- Conducting regular evaluations of product, market and customer needs to reprioritize / streamline ongoing work.
- Conducting regular interviews with Trellis users to identify potential opportunities for improvement; Distilling user feedback into tangible steps for development.
- Must currently live in the United States.
- 2+ of relevant work in Product Management or related field(s)
- Passion for polished user experiences
- Some experience with publishing on the web, specifically WordPress
- A passion for performance and accessibility
- Experience with effective communication in a remote environment
- Experience with WordPress publishing
- Experience with Page Speed Insights and Web Performance
- Knowledge of common WordPress plugins and features like Gutenberg Block.
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities (remember those?!)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Access to experienced engineers with direct mentorship opportunities
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Company match charitable donations
- Salary: $75,000+
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.