Futures US Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join a thriving team of sales-minded marketing professionals.
The US Marketing team is responsible for guiding advertising partners through Future PLCs brands via strategic storytelling and product packaging. The team generates trade marketing collateral, frameworks, unique ad solutions, and custom solution elements for integrated campaigns.
The team supports the development of new advertising offerings by creating proactive sales packages, media kits, and case studies to support the publishing tent poles across our annual calendar.
Job Summary & Purpose
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will oversee the coordination and completion of multiple parallel projects on time, within budget and within scope, largely in a pre-sale capacity:
- Create marketing materials (one-sheet briefings and slideshows) to align with key industry events, which sales can then pitch to clients
- Work closely with the Sales and auxiliary teams to plan high-revenue sponsored campaigns through a mix of high-impact display, custom content and video/digital experiential
- Be familiar with Future B2C brands and immersed in Internet culture
- Ideate marketing opportunities informed by requested audience data
- Activate and coordinate various teams and external resources in a professional, timely manner to execute robust projects
- Work closely with Director of Product Marketing to ensure collateral meets guidelines and creative standards; collaborate with a team of data analysts and designers to develop integrated offerings
- Meet with internal stakeholders to understand opportunity potential and clarify specific requirements of each project
Youll need to be an excellent communicator as youll be working across multiple departments in the global business, ensuring all aspects of each project are successfully delivered. Were a high-performance team looking for someone whos comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Key role responsibilities
- Develop fully complete collateral in a timely manner for Sales
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility and quality of collateral (Presentation, Sales Sheets, GTM Plans)
- Analyze successful campaigns to capitalize on emerging opportunities
- Understand budgetary objectives and ensure alignment of product and business goals
- Be proactive in finding ways to make internal and external processes more efficient
- Past experience in a product marketing role with experience of selling media and content products
- Experience of working agency-side is highly desirable
- Amazing organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Owns trade marketing calendar, and associated media kits, always working to refine and update sales collateral
- Must be a go-getter who feels comfortable making strategic program recommendations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Always exploring and asking questions to unearth new revenue opportunities
We are looking to hire remotely in any of the following States in the US or in Canada:
Arizona, California, Connecticut, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia
Applicants for employment in the US and Canada must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Future.
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Central office locations with safe open plan working spaces as well as plenty of flexibility to work remotely
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference – get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what’s next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues