We are looking for an enterprise Product Marketing Manager to join the marketing team at Rasa and lead the effort to ensure Rasa is the choice for conversational AI amongst Global 2000 enterprise companies. This role is Remote (USA)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with developer relations, product, and sales to increase awareness, understanding, and business value of conversational AI. By creating, sharing, and promoting Rasa features, applications, and demos you will position us as the only serious choice for creating contextual assistants at scale.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you dont meet all of the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
- You have previous experience in product marketing for a technical or developer product
- You feel at home speaking with both developers and technical leaders, sharing your opinions, and being challenged.
- You understand the value of conversational AI, believe passionately in the future of the technology, and are enthusiastic in reaching and persuading enterprise developers and decision makers to adopt the technology.
- You have excellent writing skills and are a natural communicator, either on stage or in smaller meetings.
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, collaborating across time zones and cultures.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
Were a startup, so youll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Develop clear positioning and messaging for Rasas enterprise offerings
- Create and lead the process with business development, product, and marketing teams to develop target personas, clear customer journeys, and effective go-to-market strategies
- Implement those strategies as part of the marketing team – hands-on in demand gen, lead gen, events, and content creation.
- Support the business development team with content – playbooks, call scripts, presentation decks, etc.- to increase adoption and usage of Rasa in the enterprise
- Lead the process for product plans/pricing: conducting customer research, completing competitor analysis, gathering input from business development, customer success, & customer success engineering to create a pricing and packaging strategy
- Formalize the flow of competitor, industry, and customer feedback to product and engineering teams, to help build amazing products
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role + 6 paid education days a year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 3 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- Regular remote team events, as well as remote social events
- Paid trips to Berlin
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 3 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company’s commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.