ConnectUs is in the business of delivering secondary market cellular, Wi-Fi, and/or Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, hotspots and related services to companies. These offerings include fulfillment services, managed mobile technology solutions, and software customized device solutions. ConnectUs has been in business over 6 years and was recently determined to be a Philly 100 list for being one of the 100 fastest-growing businesses in the five county area.
ConnectUs has more than 1000 customers located in all 50 states and over 30 countries. These clients are businesses and non-profit organizations, including startups, members of the Fortune 500, healthcare providers, government agencies, and educational institutions.
Customers choose and trust ConnectUs for sourcing and delivering specific devices and/or the development of integrated services with a value proposition of speed-to-delivery, cost savings, accelerated business processes, and reduced internal operational resources.
ConnectUs is looking to hire a remote Purchasing Operations Coordinator. ConnectUs is seeking a high energy, problem solving, tech-savvy, self-starter to assist the company in its rapid growth through the management of purchasing inventory, inbound vendor receipts,3PL, and the communications required to ensure timely delivery of customers orders. The process isextremely fast-pacedand crucial to the companys success.The person will be detail-oriented, possess strong organizational, communication and quantitative skills, have the versatility to handle many on-going projects simultaneously and must possess a smarter-not-harder approach to problem-solving.
- Source new vendors for various mobile devices.
- Creating purchase orders based on demand, vendor lead time, transit time and required stock levels
- Pricing negotiations with suppliers.
- Quoting, ordering and tracking products.
- Daily maintaining open Purchase Order/Sales Order (PO/SO) dashboard with orders pending and shipped.
- Serve as liaison between vendors, sales team, accounting team and 3PL to ensure on-time shipments both inbound and outbound.
- Daily track and trace inbound loads to assure inventory levels are maintained.
- Daily engagement with teams; which include monitoring and managing inventory levels, reporting to management as well as participation in projects and process improvement activities.
- Direct and capture inventory discrepancies and PO variances to assure accurate system inventory at all times.
- Process vendor invoices and enter in accounting and inventory management software.
- Organize and plan both short and long term tasks and assignments using Asana task and project management tool.
- Able to categorize and prioritize emails effectively.
- Enter information into Copper CRM
- Communicate with team using Slack chat
- Must have experience in Purchasing/Sourcing (preferably for resale, ideally in something related to technology).
- Strong experience with inventory management, transportation/logistics.
- Experience with pricing negotiations.
- Prior experience with accounting and or inventory management software.
- Meticulous, and highly organized; able to work in fast paced environment.
- Technology proficient.
- Experience with CRM tools; other ad-hoc reporting required.
- Experience with project management software (such as Asana), team communication software (such as Slack), Microsoft Products, Google Suite.
- Familiarity with conducting video meetings (Google Meet, Zoom, BlueJeans, etc.).
- Excellent customer service and project management skills.
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant business experience or AS or BS degree preferred.
ConnectUs is an extremely competitive company that is rapidly growing. We strive to create a work experience that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance. ConnectUs offers benefits to our employees including but not limited to:
- 100% remote work from home
- A culture where management will value your insights and input
- 401K with match
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training