Building sustainable businesses for content creators
Mediavine is looking for a passionate QA engineer to join our team. In this role, you will design and execute test plans, develop manual and automated tests, assist in analysis of technical issues, while working closely with product stakeholders and developers to maximize product quality, performance, and reliability.
As a QA Engineer other teams will look to you for your expertise to help build the QA processes, automation and infrastructure, ensuring the highest quality of the final product. If youre excited about working in a collaborative environment then this role is for you!
- Must currently live in the United States
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- 3+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Demonstrated experience in test automation using Cypress, WebdriverIO, TestCafe or similar frameworks
- Strong experience with CSS/HTML, WordPress and similar CMS
- Experience with API testing
- Experience managing, tracking and organizing software tests using a test case management tool: TestRail, Qase or similar
- Experience with GitHub & command line
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills in web, mobile and WordPress environments
- Experience in writing clear, comprehensive test plans, test cases and bug reports
- Goal driven and product-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and also as a reliable team-worker
- Partner with QA team members to define tooling that enables improving testing efficiency, coverage and reliability for Mediavines product suite.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute end to end automation scripts/suites
- Identify, record, document and thoroughly track bugs
- Perform rigorous regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet product needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to further identify product requirements and user expectations
- Track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
Additional Desirable Skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of testing approaches for web APIs, including GraphQL and/or similar web service architectures
- Experience using NPM, Composer and Yarn package managers
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Understanding and experience with relational and/or noSQL database testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience working with remote teams in a tight deadline environment
- Travel opportunities
- Remote work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Access to experienced engineers with direct mentorship opportunities
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Salary: $70k
Mediavine has been an internet publisher since 2004. We own and operate The Hollywood Gossip, TV Fanatic, Movie Fanatic and Food Fanatic.In 2013, when Food Fanatic was launched and our relationship with bloggers began, we learned we werent alone in our frustrations with the way most ad management is run. Since then we’ve teamed up with almost 8,000 publishers to create frustration-free advertising experiences, with a focus on site speed, SEO, and innovative industry growth.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!