Powering Commerce in the Logistics Industry
We are RoadSync and we are simplifying payments in the transportation industry. Our innovative digital platform turns an outdated and very tedious payment experience into a simple, digital payment solution that reduces processing time, and maximizes revenue collection for warehouses, trucks/carriers, and repair/tow operators.
RoadSync is growing, and so is our Engineering team. As a Lead Engineer, you will lead and develop a team of highly motivated backend developers. You will develop software for the RoadSync platform and help devise and implement our strategy for migrating legacy code to modern standards.
If you’re a goal-oriented team player with a passion for building great solutions, and up for your next challenge, we’d like to speak with you.
We’d love to hear from you if you have. . .
- 7+ years relevant work experience
- Experience working with web application backend using Python, Node or Ruby
- Experience working with AWS services like API Gateway, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, RDS, SQS, SNS, and Cognito
- Serverless systems development experience or a strong desire to learn and implement them
- Experience with relational databases and developing transactional software
- An understanding of how and why to design loosely coupled systems
- US citizen or individuals with existing work visa only
It would be a plus if you have. . . . .
- Payments or accounting SaaS experience
- AWS Certifications
- Experience migrating legacy applications to microservices-based architecture
Some things you’ll be doing at RoadSync . . .
- Lead and develop a group of backend developers
- Design and build applications that adhere to the “Well Architected Framework”
- Develop software for the RoadSync platform which includes SaaS and mobile applications
- Help devise and implement our strategy for migrating legacy code to modern standards
- Follow the 12 Factor App methodology and champion it within RoadSync
- Write readable “clean code” with high unit test coverage and coach others to do the same
- Plan and estimate as part of RoadSync’s Agile development process
- Refactor the existing code base as you fix defects and add features
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
- Provide level 3 support to professional services and customer service teams
- Contribute to and make architecture decisions
- Evaluate and recommend technologies and methodologies that improve RoadSync’s ability to serve its customers
Why we think you’ll love it here . . .
- The work we do makes a difference
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who believe in each other and a shared vision
- We respect the craft of software engineering and work to help each other grow
- Energetic office environment available in Midtown Atlanta, but we are remote-first
- Mentorship from successful leaders across the company
- Company-paid AWS certification exams & training
- Ability to work on new products and many different types of problems
- Competitive compensation and company equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- Commuter/parking benefits, when applicable
- Food. We have a love for good food and sharing a meal (even virtually!)
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!