Website Rust Built, Inc
Marketing, Programming, and Web Development
Are you a highly organized people-pleaser who loves to have a variety of projects going at all times? Are you an experienced professional looking for an opportunity to work part time from home? If so – you may be the Account Manager we are looking for.
Rust Built is a mid-sized digital agency that helps small businesses build, grow, and optimize their online presence. We develop and maintain websites, provide custom programming solutions, and offer a full suite of digital marketing services.
Our new Account Manager will be the main point of contact for agency clients. He/she will manage the client relationship and coordinate support and services.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for assigned clients
- Ensure client contract deliverables are being met
- Review monthly client reports
- Coordinate services and support with other team members
- Coordinate regular client meetings with other team members
- Develop programming, content, and design briefs and coordinate contractors to complete work
- Manage assigned monthly budget for contractor work
- Meet with the team at least once per week to keep projects moving forward
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience managing digital projects
- Must be “fluent” in Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Experience with project management tools like Trello and Asana
- Ability to work from home / remotely – we are a 100% remote company
- You are a highly organized person. You keep everything neat and tidy – your desk, your email box, your calendar – everything.
- People tell you that you are a good listener. You are able to read between the lines and understand what someone needs or wants even if they are saying something very different.
- You’re very friendly and enjoy meeting new people and learning about them.
- You only see opportunities for improvement, not problems. You’re constantly dreaming up ways to improve the world around you and fix the problems you hear others talking about.
- You take responsibility for your actions and aren’t afraid to make mistakes, own up to them, and learn from them.
- You know how to eat an elephant – one bite at a time. You’re not overwhelmed by big projects, you know how to break them down into manageable milestones.
Incluzion acts as your personal reference for your application, so let us know when you apply!
- Begin your application by clicking the Apply button below, and be sure to reference Incluzion as a source while applying.
- If you have not done so, add your resume to the Incluzion talent database to ensure you're connected with similar opportunities
- Spread the word about Incluzion!