AutoRABIT is a hyper-growth SaaS software company providing the only Continuous Delivery & DevOps platform for SaaS technologies with Metadata Mastery. With offices in the US, UK, India, and Australia, AutoRABIT helps Salesforce.com and MuleSoft developers worldwide automate their daily tasks to be more productive and increase release velocity. AutoRABIT covers the entire DevOps cycle, and is highly scalable, making it a favorite by large enterprises.
We are seeking a high-energy Sales Development Representative (SDR) to connect with target accountsin an assigned territory and move them into our sales pipeline. Join a team where your opportunities are limited only by your own performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts via outbound calling for our Account Executives.
- The SDR will also coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with and nurture prospects via telephone, LinkedIn and email
- Meeting daily outbound outreach quota
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Work with sales to hand-off opportunities
- Adhere to set internal controls
- A self-starter with a track record of successful lead generation and follow-up for sales development in Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Proven track record achieving prospecting goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- 4-year College degree required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with Salesforce Ecosystem, DevOps, or CI/CD a plus
- Should have SAAS Industry experience
- Experience in calling Europe and US Markets
- Ability to work in the EST time zone
- 4 year college degree required in relevant field