Are you looking for an exciting career and the opportunity to be part of a team committed to enriching the lives of our team members and residents? Do you enjoy working with seniors and enjoy building and fostering genuine connections? Do you want to help celebrate the independence of our residents all while promoting them to live happier, longer, and healthier lives? If so, we want you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, the Sales Director oversees the rental sales of all community apartments, keeps abreast of current market trends and competitors, manages all leads, from the initial inquiry through the move-in process (in accordance with all federal, state, and local governing regulations and all Company policies and procedures) and builds strong relationships with outside referral sources to increase community awareness and drive leads into the community.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for all community rentals sales and maintaining budgeted occupancy and revenue by generating the number of qualified inquiries, referrals, tours and closing rates required
- Facilitate the entire move-in process, from generating leads to conducting and coordinating tours, through qualifying and final move-in
- Train community leadership team to conduct effective presentations with leads and professionals
- Work with Leadership Team to implement and maintain Revel Communities Customer Service program:
- Conduct daily community walk-throughs to ensure the community is ready for guests to include;
- Ensuring that the grounds, common areas and models are in top tour condition and up to Revel Communities standards
- Identify, establish and maintain positive relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners to assure on-going referrals and continued opportunities to promote the community and attract residents:
- Plan and conduct internal events to showcase our communities
- Attend local market area events
- Maintain referral database with all contact information including all customer interactions, notes, status and relationship updates; Identify professionals and/or organizations status in the database based on volume potential of leads
- Create quarterly Sales and Marketing Plan in collaboration with the Executive Director – to generate new leads, advance current leads, build relationships with referral sources and close sales
- Develop annual operating budgets and execute the Annual Sales and Marketing Plan
- Provide Reception staff members with relevant information regarding community rentals, referrals, new prospects
- Maintain updated prospect lead base with contact information, tour notes, and notes on status/relationships:
- Ensure all details from the apartment readiness are complete for the resident to comfortably move-into their apartment
- Attend, coordinate, and sponsor community networking functions (both within and outside the community) to continually promote the positive and professional image of our community, while accurately representing our services and pricing structure
- Determine and plan appropriate activities to achieve sales and implement marketing plan
- Attend daily stand up, weekly management and leadership meeting, monthly all associate meeting
- Comply with the companys standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient community operations
- Represent the companys mission, vision, and values on a daily basis
- Display a positive and professional image through actions and maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform or clothing and name tag when working
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or required
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in a senior living, hospitality, or related industry required
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelors degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field preferred
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and flexible hours and be available for customers and team members at peak service times and days
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to display effective planning and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal tactfully and professionally at all times with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including the ability to speak in front of small groups of people
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations
- Reasoning skills that include the ability to understand issues and process information for giving and receiving feedback and instructions
- Ability to promote a positive and friendly team work attitude in the execution of all duties
- Proficiency with the use of a PC and other office equipment (e.g. scanners, copiers, fax machines, etc.) as well as have familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes:
- Generous compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Vacation and sick time
- Complimentary guest suite privileges
- And more
The Wolff Resident Experience Company is committed to providing residents an extraordinary life experience at our senior living communities. As part of The Wolff Company, we draw on more than 70 years of real estate experience combined with deep expertise in hospitality, consumer experience and various aspects of residential living to support our residents well-being, foster genuine connections and celebrate their independence.
Our team uses a fresh perspective to challenge traditional approaches, drive innovation and deliver against extremely high standards to create transformative experiences for our residents and team members. We strive to ensure residents at our Revel Communities live happier, longer and healthier lives. Similarly, we are dedicated to creating a career experience that enriches the lives of our team members.
Were certain our passion for creating best-in-class senior living communities, resident experiences and team culture will inspire you and pave the way for an exciting career.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS
If you are a California resident, please find information regarding the categories of personal information we may collect from you and the business or commercial purpose(s) we use it for at www.awolff.com/employee-privacy/.